The following is a new blog post related to education and teaching and relevant to our website visitors. The blog post is not based on the opinions or values of our company but is related to education and teaching, so we wanted to share it with YOU! If you ever have any questions please let us know. Now… on to the post!
- The MVP Machine: How Baseball’s New Noncomformists Are Using Data to Build Better Players, Ben Lindbergh & Travis Sawchik [baseball]
- The Light of All That Falls, James Islington [fantasy]
- Secondborn, Amy Bartol [fantasy]
- Traitor Born, Amy Bartol [fantasy]
- Rebel Born, Amy Bartol [fantasy]
- How Fascism Works: The Politics of Us and Them, Jason Stanley [political science]
- Republic, Lost: How Money Corrupts Congress – and a Plan to Stop It, Lawrence Lessig [political science]
Hope you’re reading something fun too!
Time To Teach reviews each blog post by our contributors but if you feel this is a blog post better suited for another page please let us know.
Teachers and Educators are our heroes. We want to thank you for the work you do!
Yours In Education!
Time To Teach