The following is a new blog post related to education and teaching and relevant to our website visitors. The blog post is not based on the opinions or values of our company but is related to education and teaching, so we wanted to share it with YOU! If you ever have any questions please let us know. Now… on to the post!
- You Gotta Have Wa, Robert Whiting [baseball]
- The Apocalypse Troll, David Weber [sci fi]
- Lucifer’s Hammer, Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle [sci fi]
- Building School 2.0: How to Create the Schools We Need, Chris Lehmann and Zac Chase [education]
- The Shadow of What Was Lost, James Islington [fantasy]
- An Echo of Things to Come, James Islington [fantasy]
- Into the Looking Glass, John Ringo [sci fi]
- Our Towns, James Fallows and Deborah Fallows [economic development, sociology]
- Phantom Warrior, Forrest Bryant Johnson [history]
Hope you’re reading something fun too!
No related posts.
Time To Teach reviews each blog post by our contributors but if you feel this is a blog post better suited for another page please let us know.
Teachers and Educators are our heroes. We want to thank you for the work you do!
Yours In Education!
Time To Teach