The following is a new blog post related to education and teaching and relevant to our website visitors. The blog post is not based on the opinions or values of our company but is related to education and teaching, so we wanted to share it with YOU! If you ever have any questions please let us know. Now… on to the post!
If you didn’t know, I’m a huge baseball fan (Go Twins!). This year I’m particularly excited because I have not one but TWO fantasy baseball leagues. Woo hoo!
The first season of BlogBall started way back in 2008. All educators, all ‘edubloggers’ (thus the league name). We added a second league in 2009, and then a third league in 2010. That turned out to be too many, so we consolidated back to one league and have been going strong ever since. Most of the managers in BlogBall22 have been around since those early days. I’m grateful for their loyalty and dedication. They’re an awesome bunch of humans and baseball fans!
- Bayou Buffalos, Vinnie Vrotny
- Buckeye Ballers, Toby Fischer
- CAM Cougars, Dominic Giegerich
- Dutch’s Detroiters, Rick Heitmeyer
- Good Trouble, Jon Becker (last year’s champ)
- Greyhounds, John Spencer
- Let’s Play Two, Bob Dillon
- Maineiacs, Harold Shaw
- Optimistic Mets Fan, Reshan Richards
- Technauts, Joe Bires
- TheBrewz, Jeremy Brueck
- Twinkies, Scott McLeod
This year I thought it might be fun to try a second league again. I started reaching out to folks and… voila!
Rounding for Home 22
- All 4 Shifts, Guy Ryan
- Chad’s Crazy Crew, Chad Lehman
- Eephus Pitch, Aaron Hogan
- Impossible Dreamers, Patrick Larkin
- Juuuust a Bit Outside, Scott McLeod
- The Moonlight Grahams, Donnie Piercey
- Nesi’s Quicks, Chris Nesi
- Papi’s Green Monsters, Cale Birk
- Sandlot Success, AJ Bianco
- Who Needs Pants?, Dean Shareski
- Windfield Wants Noise, Jason Buccheri
- You Down With CBT?, Dave Quinn
We don’t play for money. Just bragging rights… You’re forewarned: I probably will post occasional updates here throughout the season.
Today is Opening Day. Play ball!
Time To Teach reviews each blog post by our contributors but if you feel this is a blog post better suited for another page please let us know.
Teachers and Educators are our heroes. We want to thank you for the work you do!
Yours In Education!
Time To Teach