The following is a new blog post related to education and teaching and relevant to our website visitors. The blog post is not based on the opinions or values of our company but is related to education and teaching, so we wanted to share it with YOU! If you ever have any questions please let us know. Now… on to the post!
Books I finished reading (or rereading) in August 2022…
- The Ministry for the Future, Kim Stanley Robinson (sci fi)
- The Poppy War, R. F. Kuang (fantasy)
- The Eyes of the Dragon, Stephen King (fantasy)
- Starman’s Saga, Colin Alexander (sci fi)
- Renegade, Joel Shepherd (sci fi)
- Walpurgis III, Mike Resnick (sci fi)
- The Tales of Catt & Fisher, Justina Robson (Ed.) (fantasy)
- Cursed, Marie O’Regan & Paul Kane (Eds.) (fantasy)
- Oathbreaker, Aaron Hodges (fantasy)
- More Than Human, Theodore Sturgeon (sci fi)
- The Kill Artist, Daniel Silva (thriller)
- Edge of Collapse, Kyla Stone (thriller)
- Gideon the Ninth, Tamsyn Muir (fantasy)
Hope you’re reading something fun too!
Time To Teach reviews each blog post by our contributors but if you feel this is a blog post better suited for another page please let us know.
Teachers and Educators are our heroes. We want to thank you for the work you do!
Yours In Education!
Time To Teach